The shovel was provided by Sunrise Restaurant in Davis. This was just wrong. My mouth was violated. My back destroyed. My patience shattered. So for all this, I won't give you a review of the dishes, that would be like vividly describing the clubbing of a baby seal to a child. You would end up shedding tears for me. Let's just sum up some of the finer points:
- All three (I was dining with two others) dishes were delivered five to fifteen minutes apart from each other.
- Roaches, flies, and something else that escaped under the bench. Probably the secret ingredients.
- The benches and chairs are actually Vietnamese prison furniture, meant to warp your butt and spine into biological devices of pain you can take home with you.
- Food either possessed no taste, or was just all out disgusting. This is what evil tastes like.
- The Tapioca Tea tasted like sorrow on that note. Yep, sorrow and evil.
- Customers not wearing their shirt inside a restaurant is okay at the beach or lake. Not in the middle of downtown, in the entryway.
- The wait staff skirted us around like we were freakin' five years old, then seemed upset that we weren't aware we were supposed to seat ourselves at a very specific table he wanted us at when the whole place was freakin' empty.
Save yourself that scenic tour of Hell's second circle. Eat here instead.