So far the Tag Chain is as follows: Angelika, Lea, Ros, and now yours truly. Read on, cause I am tagging a few of my fellow food bloggers as well!
WHICH MENU WOULD YOU SERVE BLOGGING FRIENDS FOR A WELCOME DINNER UPON THEIR FIRST VISIT TO YOUR HOME ?
- Describe a sort of "signature menu" revealing much of your personal cooking style and culinary preferences; it's up to you how many dishes you choose or if you prefer a buffet or a different way of presentation; let your phantasy play!
- If you are interested in food/wine pairings you are welcome to add comlementary wine suggestions if you like.
- As usual please link to this post and send me a note when your menu is on.
- Please do not forget to tag some of your blogging buddies.
- I am going to list all contributions; I hope this list will get long enough to turn into a little guide to foodbloggers' signatures.
Butternut Squash and Sage Soup with Creme' Fraiche and Fried Sage Leaves
Strawberry and Spinach Salad
Quadruple Bypass Garlic Parmesan Bread
My Mom's Kick Ass Flank Steak marinated for 3 days in ginger, mustard, scallions, soy sauce, and honey, then BBQ'd. Very shibby. Totally yumtastic.
Sides of Mashed Potatoes with Smoked Mozzarella and Pancetta, and Pan Seared Asparagus with Lime
Grilled Stone Fruit with Vanilla Bean Gelato and Balsamic Syrup
I'm tagging Karina, Jennifer Jeffery, the Sacatomato Crew: Ann Martin and Jennifer, Fernanda, and my favorite CakeGrrl! Have fun and make sure to tag someone too!